GMAT online course - Worldwide
Get the GMAT score you need!
Why is nativespeakers.ch the best option for your GMAT preparation?
- Top score. Your teacher scored 770 on the GMAT - in the top 1% worldwide!
- Quality. See first reason!
- Experience. Your GMAT teacher has been teaching the GMAT since 2002, so has many years of experience getting students to the score they need. Read Steve's GMAT blogs on the GMAT Tutor Blog of the British weekly news magazine The Economist.
- One-stop-shop. Your GMAT teacher is an English native speaker, and a teacher of mathematics and English.
- Save time. If you do your GMAT prep alone, it will take you longer than if you work with a GMAT professional.
- Flexibility. Prep for the GMAT at a time and place of your choice!
Simplicity. Book your GMAT preparation online in a few clicks, safely and securely. Starting GMAT preparation has never been as quick and easy!
what DOES the GMAT online course INCLUDE?
- 10, 20 or 30 hours of personalised live private tuition with Steve Keating via an online platform. Learn from a GMAT expert, who scored in the top 1% of test takers worldwide!
- 10 five-minute videos of Steve Keating sharing GMAT Tips - This is a great way to learn on the go!
- Your own copy of the best GMAT prep material on the market.
- Get your essays corrected.
- Have questions answered outside of lessons by e-mail.
Who will be my GMAT teacher?
Teacher profile: Steve has been teaching the GMAT since 2002. He scored 770 on the GMAT, a score that is in the top 1% worldwide. He also scored in the 98th, 98th and 83rd percentiles for the 3 sections of the GRE he completed. Steve has a Master of Arts in Political Science and the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) from Cambridge University. He has taught in a range of settings from one-on-one all the way up to large seminars in university settings. His love of teaching shines through in his lessons. You can rely on his experience to provide the right guidance.
WHAT ARE OUR CUSTOMERS SAYING ABOUT US?
Flexible private GMAT lessons and intensive GMAT crash courses
We have a track record of success with online GMAT lessons. Use your valuable time more effectively and make GMAT prep more convenient for you. Get a flexible solution. You don’t have to keep to any course dates, and you can start straight away with your GMAT preparation.
Benefit from our many years of experience in preparing people for this demanding test by getting all the tips and tricks you will need.
5 FREE TIPS TO CRACK THE GMAT FROM AN EXPERT!
Manage your time well. This may sound simple, but you would be amazed at how many people come to me after their test and say that they did not manage their time in the best way possible. There are many steps to this, but the simplest is to realise that you have approximately 2 minutes to answer each question – 37 maths questions in 75 minutes, and 41 verbal questions in 75 minutes. The easiest time strategy is to keep to 2 minutes per question.
Know when to guess. Nobody needs a score of 800, so everyone can get some questions wrong. The key is to be strategic about which questions you give up on and guess. I never gave up on a question I knew I could get the answer to in a reasonable period of time, but if the question will take you five minutes, it is time to move on to the next one. More guidance will be given on this important aspect of the test during lessons.
Use the best material. GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) administers the test, so their material is the best preparation material. Use The Official Guide for GMAT Review.
Do the test at the right time. To score highly takes preparation time. If you take the test before you are ready, you will be disappointed. Use the free computer-based GMAT tests provided by ETS to assess your level after you have done some preparation.
Concentrate on improving all areas of the test. Some people are better at maths; some are better at English. It doesn’t matter where your points come from. There are improvements to be made in all areas of the test.
WHAT IS THE BEST MATERIAL FOR GMAT PREPARATION?
Click here for details on registering for the GMAT, test centers and preparation material.
We recommend the GMAT Official Guide to prepare for the GMAT exam.